Organization: Laundry Room
- White-Whites with whites major rule otherwise you’ll get tie-dye before summer.
- Dark-Blue Jeans and black clothes is an advantage washing them together so if there is any discoloring the jeans catch more dye an look
- Color- your can divide single colors or wash a like colors together.
- Towels- this item should be washer separately from other clothes to prevent any lint created by the material.
- Bedding sheets-this big piece items must be washed alone otherwise small items will
- Lingerie and delicate: could be separate lingerie in a laundry bag separated from other clothes by color or washed along with other delicates.
- Rugs and dirty stuff
A clear glass for pocket change next to the machine
Iron and iron board and clothes steamer
Box or plastic cup for pocket change.
HAVE FUN AND CREATE!