Diyers are always looking for ways to save money on some items already available on the market. Making expendable affordable, homemakers like being frugal and enjoy making things themselves . Who doesn't love to save!
The average dry erase board eraser cost between $3.00 to $10.00 depending on the quality. Some of them are washable or have refills available and most of them only available in black.
The Materials you will need:
- Microfiber towel (used $free or new $1 to $2)
- Measure the towel to a 7 '' x 10 '' rectangle and cut.
- Fold the ends of the towel making a rectangle.
- When you have it even out fold it again and form it into a smaller rectangle.
- Fold again.
- Form the eraser.
- Check that all three sides are straight and even.
- Set it aside and thread the needle
- Sew it with a Overcast Stitch on the raw edge of fabric.
- Finish the edges neatly and prevent it from fraying. And it is ready to use.